As every year in the beginning of october there was the British Car Meeting at Morges near the wonderful Lake of Geneva, Switzerland.
This year there were celebrated three important annivrsaries: 110th birthday of the founder Sir William Lyons, 30 years of the Delorean und naturlich 50 years of the Jaguar E-Type.
There are about 1500 cars at this meeting, on of the two big meetings for British Cars – Mollis at august and Morges at october.
Her is a selection of the TVR’s we have seen:
- TVR Sagaris LHD (car n. 5 of the Register of TVR Sagaris Left Hand Drive)
- TVR Sagaris RHD in a very original green paint
- TVR Tuscan S MK1 (car n.33 of the Register of TVR TUSCAN LHD)
- TVR Tuscan S MK2 (car n.1 and probably car n.65 of the Register of TVR TUSCAN LHD)
- TVR Griffith 500 SE LHD (car n.3 of the Register of TVR GRIFFITH LHD)
- TVR Griffith RHD
- TVR Chimaera 500 RHD and LHD (2 NEW cars for the Register of TVR CHIMAERA LHD)
- TVR Tamora RHD
- TVR 350i
[words and images by Werner Jelk]
Tags: TVR in Switzerland, tvr meeting