There aren’t “official” informations about the TVR Cerbera with Left Hand Drive. According to various enthusiast’s opinions maybe there weren’t just a pair of LHD Cerberas which exited Blackpool’s facility. The other conversions were made by Swiss official TVR importer TGE.
For any interesting info (news, images), send me an email at email@example.com
10) TVR Cerbera MK2. Conversion completed in March 2014. Made by Tunstall Vehicle Repairs Ltd in Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, UK).
8) TVR Cerbera 4.5 MK2 Lightweight Left Hand Drive: Feb. 2001, yellow paint, yellow/blue leather. First owner unknown. April 2014: for sale at M&B Automobile AG (former TGE GARAGE Embrach???) with 45.800 kms. Price requested: 68.900 CHF (featured HERE). January 2015: still for sale at TGE Autotech AG (same price, same mileage).
7) TVR Cerbera 4.2 MK1 Left Hand Drive: 1997, Night blue, cream leather. First owner unkwnon. Current owner unknown. January 2012: for sale in Olonne sur Mer (France) with 29,400 kms at 45.000 euros, service done by TVR Belgium (advertised HERE).
6) TVR Cerbera 4.2 MK1 Left Hand Drive: 1997, Aston racing Green. Last known registration P596 ODA (GB). September 2011: the car was for sale in Portugal with 7.000 miles at 23.000 GBP. The car is in bad conditions. Electrics need a complete refurbishment.
5) TVR Cerbera 4.5 MK2 Left Hand Drive: 2004, Purple metallic paint, cream leather. Former RHD car. LHD conversion made by TGE, official TVR Swiss importer. First registration ZH 66866 U (CH).
4) TVR Cerbera Left Hand Drive: light azure paint. Current location and registration unknown. (LHD visible throught the windscreen and the position of wipers?).
3) TVR Cerbera Left Hand Drive: black paint. Current location and registration unknown (LHD visible throught the windscreen and the position of wipers?)
2) TVR Cerbera 4.5 Left Hand Drive: Yellow paint, originally RHD. Converted into LHD by its second owner. ABS installed by Bornemann-BS. Engine reconditioned at 80.000 kms. Actual location Germany, actual registration: BS:K2 (D).
1) TVR Cerbera Speed-6 Left Hand Drive: Blue paint. Sold new to Switzerland with conversion made by former TVR official Swiss importer, TGE.
If you’ve got any interesting info and images, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: featured, register, TVR Cerbera Left Hand Drive, TVR Cerbera MK2, TVR Cerbera MK2 4.5, tvr cerbera speed6, TVR LHD