– 4.3 TVR Speed Six engine with green injectors, carbon airbox/trumpets, ceramic coated manifolds, uprated ali rad, high torque starter, ACT sport system with 400 cell cats (but soon to be decatted).
– CR gearbox 3.73 diff, uprated clutch,
– Nitrons/Eibach, Sagaris front brakes, black SP12s with Goodyear Assymetrics,
– Momo Trek R Steering Wheel
– Bi xenon conversion.
– Cobra Imola seats in Carbon with Black/carbon leather TVR logo and green stitching
– New small rear window hood with alcantara inner liner to match middle hood section
– Carl Baker Kenwood Navi/MB Quart Hifi upgrade
How is it do drive? Of course he answered: “Fantastic fun!!!!”
Do you own the FIRST/LAST TVR Tuscan, Cerbera, Chimaera, Griffith, T350 or Sagaris? With RHD or LHD? Write me and send me some images: firstname.lastname@example.org