We’re still digesting the emotions due to the new announcement of TVR Sagaris 2 as the first model of the new course of TVR Cars.
We’d like to do a brief summary of what new stuffs we’re going to find:
– Climate control with cabin temperature control system
– Major Dash revisions, include Entertainment and technology Information screen with Ipod connection and Sat Nav. Improved rake of dash for effective demisting and easy window cleaning
– re engineered bonnet hinge system
– Square base momo style steering wheel
– Improved cabin sound/heat insulation materials
– Windscreen ‘A’ post finishers for reduced wind noise and improved rain deflection
– High specification carpets and upholstery
– Revised and strengthened roll cage, designed especially for the Sagaris 2 giving more cabin room
– Improved differential with better power transmission to the wheels
– Improved clutch durability.
– Ceramic coated exhaust manifolds for optimum heat dissipation and improved performance.
– Revised suspension settings for improved all round handling
– Sculptured pedals as seen on the 1st Sagaris 2, but with revised pedal box and kick plate for enhanced comfort.
ALSO TO COME
– Trackday Lap timing and video bullet cam and playback facilities.
– New rear high level aero spolier Sagaris slash styled,with brake light
– Load cover revisions to include a deeper unit with storage access from the cabin and greater covered load capacity.
The car should be in Austria for further homologation tests. David Oxley stated that he would like to sell 500 units per year.